LASER CLINIC (FRANCE) LTD. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We act as coordinators between you and the hospitals, clinics, surgeons, doctors, other practitioners, hoteliers, transportation providers and providers of other related services which may from time to time be used by us to provide a complete packaged service on behalf of you. All bookings for surgery are made by us with various hospitals, surgeries, clinics and other medical practitioners throughout France, on your behalf.
You are obligated in the first instance to liaise through us, Laser Clinic (France) Ltd, by contacting and liaising with your appointed Coordinator only, and not the hospital or surgeon with whom your surgery may be booked. Your Coordinator is your initial point of contact at all times and will offer help and advice specific to you personally, to ensure that all elements of your booking are arranged and delivered in accordance with your requirements in a timely manner.
Immediately following surgery you will be given written instructions by the doctor, surgeon or hospital how to make contact with them should the need arise. The practitioners and hospitals endeavor to exercise due diligence to minimise risks where possible, however all surgery carries an element of risk.
We have no control over the conduct of surgeons and hospitals and their staff, though we exercise all reasonable care and skill in selecting surgeons and hospitals for you.
We will in no circumstances whatsoever be deemed to be liable or held responsible for any medical/surgical problems or related complications which may occur during, or following any surgery, medical procedure or treatment undertaken. Any claims of a surgical/medical nature must be referred to the appropriate surgeon, practitioner or hospital.
Cancellations by you
- Two weeks prior to operation if no consultations have taken place we will refund any monies paid in advance, less £300 for admin costs and consultants’ cancellation charges.
- Two weeks prior to operation if consultations have taken place we will refund any monies paid in advance, less £300 for admin costs and consultants fees.
- Seven working days prior to operation no refund. Any cancellations made by you within 7 working days (working days = Monday to Friday) of any pre-booked or scheduled consultations and surgeries will forfeit any monies or fees of any kind paid in advance.
- Deposits paid by you for “Special Offer Promotional Rates and Contracts” will be held by us. All Booking must be taken up within 12 Months of the Original Booking. If for any reason beyond our control the Consultations or Procedures are not completed prior to this 12 months period, these Deposits are non-refundable.
- Cancellations by you where deposits have been made and paid by you for “Special Offer Promotional Rates and Contracts” will be held by us until at least 30 days following the date of any pre-booked Consultations or procedures when such appointments have been cancelled by the client for whatever reason. Any such refunds will be made less an Administrative charge of £ 300.00 Sterling.
- Payments made in full and paid by you for “Special Offer Promotional Rates and Contracts” will be held by us. All Booking must be taken up within 12 Months of the Original Booking. If for any reason beyond our control the Consultations or Procedures are not completed prior to this 12 Months Period, these PAYMENTS are non-refundable.
- Cancellations by you where payments have been made in full and paid by you for “Special Offer Promotional Rates and Contracts” will be held by us until at least 30 days following the date of any pre-booked Consultations or procedures when such appointments have been cancelled by you for whatever reason. Any such refunds will be made LESS an Administrative charge of £ 300.00 Sterling.
- Under no circumstances whatsoever will you enter into any discussions or negotiations with the Hospitals or Surgeons directly. Any such attempts will be deemed to be in breach of contract to these terms and conditions.
Cancellation by Surgeons
Due to the nature of surgical procedures, the surgeon may decide not to proceed with the intended surgery for medical reasons and the health issues that could arise for the patient if an operation took place. The surgeon may also decide not to proceed with the intended surgery if there has been non-disclosure by you of previous material abdominal operations which could affect the surgeon’s ability to carry out the intended surgery. No refunds under these circumstances will be due unless costs are refunded by the relevant hospital or surgeon.
- Due to the nature of Surgical Procedures, surgeons or anesthetist commitments, and other unforeseen medical requirements it is inevitable that there may be times when circumstances for pre booked Operations have to be re-scheduled. At such times we reserve the right to offer alternative dates for Consultations and surgical procedures.
- On such occasions we will liaise with the Clinics concerned to re-schedule at times that are acceptable to both the clinics and to you. Further to this, we will undertake to offer 2 alternative dates wherever possible.
- If such re-scheduled dates are not accepted by you for whatever reason, then we reserve the rights to refund up to 50% only of any funds previously paid in advance to Bariatric Hospitals Ltd. and or associated Companies
- Any cancellations made by you within 7 working days of any pre booked or scheduled consultations and surgeries will forfeit any monies or fees of any kind paid in advance.
- Under no circumstances whatsoever will you enter into any discussions or negotiations with the Clinics or Surgeons directly. Any such attempts will be deemed to be in breach of contract.
- The terms of this agreement are applicable only between you and us. Under no circumstances whatsoever shall we be deemed liable for any other costs of parties or persons who may be traveling as a companion to the client.
- At the consultation, if you request additional surgery, and the surgeon agrees, you will be required to pay the additional charges prior to your operation. You will then need to make arrangements at a local bank for this cash to be made available prior to the operation taking place. At most banks in France you can draw cash from either your credit cards or debit cards to obtain the extra payment that is required. The hospitals do not accept payment by credit-cards.
This individual pricing is required due to the fact that each patient’s needs vary according to the requirements of any surgical procedures and aftercare which will be required to complete the surgery
- All procedures and operations are conducted in private, registered clinics, surgeries and hospitals in France which are regulated by French, and/or other EU Medical Authorities.
- There are risks associated with any Surgery, and these should be discussed with the surgeon at the time of your initial consultation.
- It is you’re the responsibility to attend the designated hospital for consultations and medical procedures at the appointed times.
- At the hospital you will have your own private room, with private facilities.
- On arrival at the hospital you will be interviewed by the anaesthetist who will discuss with you your general health and medical history. You will be required to bring with you any medications which you currently take to enable the anaesthetist to decide on your requirements for the surgery
- The balance of the cost for the surgery must be paid prior to being admitted to the hospital, and must be paid in Euros at the rate of exchange prevailing at that time.
- We will advise you on the most appropriate and cost effective travel arrangements, with airlines, ferry operators, or Channel Tunnel etc.
- In cases where overnight stays are required the night before, or for accompanying relatives or friends, we can arrange for accommodation in local Hotels and B & B establishments at special rates.
- Arrangements can be made to meet you at the appropriate terminal or station for onward transportation to the hospitals, or to your overnight accommodation.
*“Results following weight loss surgery are not guaranteed and will vary from person to person depending on their lifestyle choices, general health and willingness to follow the surgeons and dieticians instructions post operative”
Before confirming you order you are advised to read these terms and conditions
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018
By opting in to accept the conditions of the GDPR you effectively acknowledge your rights to access any data which we hold about you personally, and our rights to store and process that data in order to communicate with you.
Shortly after you submit the form you will receive an e-mail from Laser Clinics (France) Ltd which will give you information on how you can unsubscribe from our database, or request access to any information we may hold.
We take your Privacy seriously at Laser Clinic (France) Ltd and we assure you that your details will not be passed on to any third party.
Please note that under our updated Terms of Service, users in the European Economic Area must be at least 16 years old in order to subscribe or make enquiries about our services.
This Data Protection Policy Statement is observed by all entities that form part of the Laser Clinics (France) Ltd.
Laser Clinics (France) Ltd receives, holds and processes information relating to individuals (‘personal data ‘) in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (‘DPA98’). and also the “General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018″.
In doing so, Laser Clinics (France) Ltd is committed to maintaining the privacy and protection of all personal data collected in pursuance of its medical and surgery support services. Laser Clinics (France) Ltd is further committed to ensuring that its websites are absolutely secure in their collection and use of your personal information. All entities that comprise Laser Clinics (France) Ltd are registered on the public register of data controllers maintained by the Information Commissioner.
Collection of data
We will collect information which you provide to us when you inquire about or apply for finance, which includes information gained from either or both stages of the loan application form. This may include certain sensitive personal data If your application or inquiry relates to;
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Weight Loss Surgery
- Bariatric Surgery
- Gastric Band Fills and aftercare Services
- Cosmetic or Plastic Surgery of any kind
Access to your data.
You are able to request what information we hold about you at any time. We will also tell you where and when the information was obtained. You will need to contact us at frenchcosmeticsurgery @ gmail requesting details for which there may charge a small fee. We will reply within 40 days from receipt of your fee.
Requests For Removal of Data.
On each e-mail you will receive from us at the time of requesting information you will find an “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email which will automatically remove all of your information from our database