Slim Fit Desired
Everyone, male or female loves to look trim, especially in the belly area. Corsets, waist trainers, sit ups/press ups, liposuction; the whole nine yards have been used and are still used to achieve or give the illusion of flat bellies! You’d love to have a flat belly, but sadly splurging on every food or snack can make keeping fit a herculean task. Abdominal bloating is not only unattractive but can also cause physical discomfort. Thankfully, it is a condition you can avoid and even fix.
everyone has some belly fat, yours truly included (and I’m a size 8)! That’s normal. But too much belly fat can affect your health in a way that other fat doesn’t. It’s that deeper fat “visceral” fat, that’s the threat and bigger problem, even for thin people.
But then again, visceral fat isn’t such a bad thing as it serves as a sort of metaphoric cushion around your organs. But if you have too much of it, you may be more likely to get heart disease, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, and certain cancers, like colon cancer.
To be healthy, the ideal waist size should be less than 35 inches if you’re a woman and less than 40 inches if you’re a man. This should be calculated in an upright position. Some have argued that if they were thin and not fat then surely, they wouldn’t have to worry about belly fat. Wrong! As we have seen, a thin person can manage to have an abdominal bulge. So the first step is to;
- Rule out constipation; most times an infrequent bowel movement may just be the reason you are spotting that bulge. If you don’t take enough fibrous food (fruits, vegetables, nuts and whole grains) drink little or no water, chances are that, stocking up on these may prove the cure to your belly fat.
- Don’t eat sugar or take sugar sweetened drinks; try replacing sugar with pure organic honey.
- Eating more protein and cutting down on carbohydrates is a very effective way to lose fat. This is supported by numerous studies for when people cut carbohydrates, their appetite goes down and they lose weight.
- Drink plenty of water (at least 6-8 glasses a day) this helps to keep the body hydrated and cleanses the system naturally.
- Exercise for at least 30 minutes, five times a week; nothing daunting or anything.Just ensure it is consistent and you break a sweat while at it.
Gastric band | Gastric band | gastric band