Obesity has reached epic proportions world over.
It is a condition wherein your calorie intake is way higher than the number of calories you burn, and is often caused by factors such as a sedentary lifestyle, poor eating habits and lack of sleep, among others. If you make simple changes to your lifestyle, you can beat obesity. Here are some steps you could take:
- You should set goals that are achievable and realistic. You could certainly lose a pound or two a week.
- Stick to a healthy diet pattern. Make sure you include all food groups in your meal, from vegetables, fruits and whole grains to proteins and healthy fats.
- Never skip breakfast – by eating well in the morning, you won’t overeat or gorge on junk food later on in the day.
- Give up on sweetened beverages, colas, caffeine, and candy. Drink sugarless tea and hydrate yourself well.
- Never skip any meal or starve yourself. Your metabolism will slow down and you are bound to store more fat. Have small meals that are healthy.
- Get adequate exercise; at least 30 minutes of brisk walk or a run should set you back by a few calories.
- Another important aspect of overcoming obesity is to get enough sleep. Poor sleep is often linked with weight gain.
- Avoid stress, because stress, anxiety and fear could lead you to eat too much.
- Don’t go on strange crash diets because they are not sustainable, and you are going to put on all that weight in no time. Find ways to make meals healthier, and choose less greasy and more veggie-based meals when you eat out.
- When you feel like snacking, reach out for a carrot or a few nuts rather than a donut or a deep-fried samosa!
- Portion control is an important aspect of healthy eating. Identify a portion size that is right for you, that satiates your hunger, but don’t go in for a second helping.
- Always set goals and get someone to partner with you on your weight loss programme so you can feel answerable. You will also feel more motivated and celebrate your successes.
- Cook more often at home, although it is tempting to dial a number and order pizza. Make cooking a fun activity with a partner, friend or family member. That way, you not only get quality time together but also manage to eat healthy.
- Take up meditation, yoga, dance, or some fun methods to burn fat, and stay de-stressed!
- Never take over-the-counter dietary supplements or herbal concoctions that advertise easy weight loss.
- Wherever you can, walk.
- Take the stairs rather than the elevator.
- Take up gardening, or walk your pet – you are bound to lose a few kilos.
The first step to burning all that fat is to take up lifestyle changes. If these changes or medication don’t help much, you should take recourse to Gastric band treatment in Bangalore. You could seek more information on the available kinds of gastric band surgery in Bangalore, depending on how obese you are and what your health condition is.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Swetha_Rakesh
For More FREE Information about gastric Band Surgery in France Click here